Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Almost forget some of my dear friends are not understand Chinese.
Banana men..
Ops.. Sorry~
Please forgive me..
Not banana men, I should say.. banana men & ladies..
Ha ha ha~~
+__+|| what's the stupid begining?

Have disappear from my blog for quite long time.
Hmm.. What I did for my pass 1 year?
Still the same, moved!
Ya, I was moving from KL to SG last year.
But why SG again?? Hmm hmm..
I have no idea too.. But I know why I always keep moving.

Haha.. still the same.
Try to escape from the problem I met.
Very useless right?
I am tired to move again..
How long I can escape from the problem I met?
But I learn alot in my pass 1 year in SG.
I learn to be brave, I learn to be stronger..

Why say so?
I really learn it.. but I'm still learning.
Learn to be brave to face my problem and solve the problem.
Need to be stronger so I can stand up myself.

No more escape no more hiding.
Hopefully this is the way I really can facing myself.
To be a better girl..
To be a better daughter to my lovely Mummy..

My wish!
Happy New Year My Dear Friends!!

No comments: