Friday, November 16, 2007

eat eaT eAT EAT!!!

Everyone must eat everyday
That's why the food industries always got sSsOOoo good business
Hee.. hee.. Of cause~^^
I love eat VERY much too~~
Ah boh I write this topic zor simik?
I also like to take foods picture lar..

My English actually is sibey broken
If you cannot understand then wa ma bo bian..
Ask people explain to you lor^^

Ok ok.. Start introduce my favourte food 1st.
Kuching Kolo Mee!!!
Actually I like kolo meehun more lar^^
Better than rambochai's meehun a lot a lot lar..


About "Dim Sum"
Hmm.. Actually I feel Hong Kong dim sum is the best
But Kuching also got 1 yam cha kopitiam also not bad lar
Very near nia.. Opposite Star Cineplex only.


Oh ya.. Kuching famous dim sum "SIO BI"
Open air got lar.. Green Road also "hap"
Local food ar.. I everytime ta pao 50 or 100 back to sg b4


Many people said it is smelly
But still got so many people suka jiak ler..
Kua lu wanna eat or not nia

I always find this everytime I came back to Kuching lor.
Mai complain.. Ka ka try nia^^
Kuching sio sio "Balacan Mee Hun"!!


I always go Bestberry Cafe at the night time
Maybe you seldom go there
Some people think it's expensive cause it's call "cafe"
Mai suku.. The things there are not expensive
Is reasnable 1 lar..
My mama also the 1 thinks this way.. chew~
I like to drink their ice White Milk Tea @ RM3.00
Sometime also makan the "Pan Mee" @ RM3.90
Very gui meh? No lar..
See the picture then tell me it's expensive or not lar^^


Oh.. "Pan Mee" actually is my favourte food when i was in sg before
Of cause it is better than Kuching 1 lar..
Wanna find better Pan Mee in Kuching?
Ha ha ha.. U tell me mana can find it beside Bestberry lor..
This is Singapore "Pan Mee" (That's my dinner)


I remember ler.. I went to Vivo City (near Sentosa Sg)
My uncle brought me, my auntie & my grandma to Thai restaurant
This FISH!!! I like lar.. Mama~ Can you please cook for me???


After Sg hor.. I went to China last few month
Ate the 1st bowl of noodle in my whole life in China!!!
~~~~~ kueh chap
Hey.. Dont think it's normal ok.. Mai siaw siaw ar..
The egg is....... "giam neng" = salty egg ar..
Know how salty is the soup already bor?
Is sibey "giam" liao.. Still added the salty egg into it =.=


Haha..But I still ate something cheap & nice in ShenZhen lar
But mai ask me what is that.. I cant remember liao^^



We went to Hong Kong after China.
Hee.. I went there 2 times b4 lar~
But still think
the dim sum is the best there lor..
The 2nd time I went there, I found the wan tan mee is nice lar
1 bowl wan tan mee + 1 cup of milk tea only cost HK19.00 (RM 9.50)
The cheapest food I had ate in Hong Kong ar..


Hong Kong famous food.. GUESS WHAT???
Wahaha.. Can smell it from very far away 1 lar~^^


My last trip in this year - Kuala Lumpur
I went there for few days only.. "Merdeka"
Went to the Italian restaurant - Ciao^^
Nice place & nice food.. but it is sibey expensive =.=
Soft shell crab, seafood & lobster spaghetti~




Maybe the foods I show on top are not special for u lar
But hor.. This 1 really hard to find in Kuching
Can say totally "BOR" ar..
Know what is it??
It is "Escargot" , the sea snail..
But please.. It's not the snail you can see at the road side ok..

I always ate in Sg b4.. Kuching bor.. cham T.T


Last picture~^^
I made it myself 1 ler..
Dunno what is the name
You can call it bread sushi or sandwish roll
Hmm.. I realy dunno lor..

Cause is my good friend Ling Ling teached me 1^^
See the result of Charlene home make sandwish roll~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want eat!! u no bring me go eat nice food.. hahaha.

rambochai said...

wah!?dam nice FOOD ya? HONGKONG... i havent been there before. hope to go there also ... ha ha ha ...
you so good ya? can go place that interesting. :)

charlene said...

~^^ hee hee..
The foods r very nice right?
I like to eat lar.. So I always eat eat eat everyway..
HK ar? Not bad.. But I dont feel like to go there again.
I should go for other country for holiday^^
Cannot always go to the same place..