Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Back of Kch Ent.Gathering'07

hmm.. i havent copy those photo i took that night from Gui Hua (videographer). 1 week liao lar.. i still wanna write for it meh? I dunno.. but i know.. i hate the MUD! Walao eh~ made my black heel became brown heel.. Heahache lar~ but it's ok lar~ i washed my heel liao~^^ all the ppl keep looking the performence only that night hor? actually me too lar~

when the time i wanna go off, i found i lost my few friends.. actually they hiding at the back where has the BBQ pork there lar~ what they doing there? drink tea drink beer.. =.= thirsty ar? tired ar? or felt hot? wa bey zai ler.. i know my legs sibey tired after i sit down there.

awhile after, i saw this cuttie did such things.. VERY CUTE! can sleeps like this, no born 1 ar?? hehe..


HAF PORK! HAF PORK!
We haf BBQ PORK ! ! !
hahaha~ i wanna go there for PORK AT ALL tonight~^^

2 comments:

rambochai said...

wah!? like that also can ar ?

charlene said...

y not? the doggie at the back of happy valley. saw the dog again last night^^