Wednesday, November 28, 2007

SAMAN!!!

Saw rambochai kena saman again ar.. Makes me recall my "fire" lar!
Walao weh.. Not our fault lor~
It's because they got not enough parking lot for us ok!
Eh~ I pusing here & there for so many round still couldn't find the parking lot lar.
My colleague asked me park at the side cause many ppl parking there.
Ok lar, I parked my car there.
After we bought somethings, we saw the "white ghost" standing near his motor.
OH NO! Sure I kena saman liao lor!
I run to my car there & I looked at the car which parked behind my car..
No ler, they nvr kena saman ler.. I told my colleague, the "white ghost" tipu 1 lar..
But Sh!t!! I saw something was flying on my glass there wor!
S A M A N ! ! !
Y they dont kena but I kena the invitation paper?
Sibey tulan! Not fair at all lor..
So SOI!!! >"<>"< Ai yer~~~

Add 1 more news here: Berita Harian!
This is my 1st time reveived saman lor!!!

4 comments:

rambochai said...

CONGRATULATION lOh... 哈哈哈...
ask for discount?

charlene said...

still laugh? so bad.. T_T
no need discount lar.. i force my colleague pays for me. haha~

Anonymous said...

wah ur colleague so nice pay for u....

i got 1 last month...i think i will pay in 2008 hahaha.

charlene said...

frankie, cause he is the 1 asked me park there, he is the 1 wanna go bank ler.. Actually my boss got to pay for it. Cause he asked my colleague & me bought the things for office use. Should charge company lar..