Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Midnight Photo Shooting

We found that there is very little people had midnight out door photo shooting. We arranged the time to have it after that. We did it ^.^ But very sayang that we just went to 3 places only.

3 of us, Gui Hua (Hua Yi Studio), Me (Charlene) & my girl friend Kunga. We met up around 9 something I think. 1st, must feed our stomach. Best location, Bestberry Cafe at Ang Cheng Ho lor. Got my favourite "ban mian" & white milk tea there^.^

There was a lot of people having their tea there when we reached Bestberry Cafe. But luckly we had a corner sofa seat <(^.^)y 1st, ordered foods & drinks. 2nd, on my laptop (at the end only that Kunga playing until we left) 3rd, played the camera Gui Hua brought along.

This picture took from Gui Hua. I was not taking anything, just acting there only. But is after some of the customers left. If not, I cannot anyhow sit lar.

After our meal in Bestberry Cafe. We trying to find a nicer place for our photo shooting. 1st location, in front of the BIG Christmas tree at Travillion Mall.



This is the 2nd place. She is Kunga, my girl friend. Why I always say she is my girl friend? haha~ Definitely we are not les okay.. We are very close & good friends. She was trying to take something with the camera, but she kena catched by me.


Thanks Gui Hua (Hua Yi Studio) was standing in the middle of the high way with me to have this wonderful shooting. See the back ground, you will know why I said that. It's dangerous man! The cars speeding at the back lar.



This picture is very nice. Thanks to my dear dear Kunga. You did a very nice shoot.

Last location, Kuching International Airport.
Why we choose this place? You guys also know right? The lighting is very "wee ee wee" beautiful lar^.^
Acting cool with my Kunga, cool or not?


Fly~ Fly~ Fly~ Fly like the aeroplane.
1.. 2.. 3.. JUMP!!


Dont try to think you can bully 2 of us. We can kill you anytime. Wahaha~ We just acting only lar..


When the time we sit down for our supper, it was 3am+ already. Always forget our time when we play. But I really enjoy it. Thanks my friends~^^

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. so nice..

Anonymous said...

Wah...... Wear high heels also can jump up and down at the airport? LOL!!

rambochai said...

hahhaa.... 最近搞拍照喔.... :)

charlene said...

[jimmy]thank u..
[norman]of cause we can. u know my pattern 1 ma.. haha~
[rambo]no lar, just for fun~^^

Anonymous said...

Standing in the mid of Simpang Tiga flyover for Photo...>.<"
scary leR...

rambochai said...

where u latest post ... wait for more lah ....:)

charlene said...

haha.. so sorry^^
no time to update my blog ma..
wait ar..
i try to update today<(^.^)y

Anonymous said...

Wow.. Very nice pics Charlene... More pictures in the coming posts?