Wednesday, December 5, 2007

TeAr...

24 hours ago.. i received a sms, the 1 i nvr think will happen on me. how torture is it? Go n ask my colleague & the friends i met last night. but i nvr cry at all.. y? i also dunno. i am so sad of what he misunderstand to me. no appetite.. couldn't sleep whole night..

blog.. is the place i can expres myself. nvm.. he wont comes n c my blog also.. just write..

bz for whole day, n try to check my email n friendster just now. my tear.. so hard to control.. closed the window n opened the a new window, start write on my blog..

i concern, i care, i worry, i protect, i build, i maintain, i love.. but i still lousy for him..

driving alone at night.. dunno how many places i past by.. dunno how many hours i spent.. dunno how i reached home..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihihi me at home liao.....

Anonymous said...

hope things gona get better...
i understan hw u feel, really.
be urself ;)

Anonymous said...

u not alone...bkful drive alone at nite....

charlene said...

thanks a lot frankie & ahbao.. i will take k myself n become more powerful devil^^
so that i can attack more n more ppl.

Anonymous said...

This world so big, we are searching for someone who really care us. Searching..searching until you get someone who really care you... Only 2 things can cure your sadness which is time n encouragement...Everyone also will experince this moment..it will make you grown up...And now...I can see you looks better

charlene said...

really? i look better? no no no.. is all the way so gd so nice^^