Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Shiloh Cafe 示罗

Shiloh Cafe located at Travillion Mall next to J saloon.
Operating hours:
Mon-Sat 7am- 10.30pm
Sun Close


My office also at Travillion Mall too. This is my 1st time had my lunch there. Atually they just started their business few weeks before.
When the time i stepped into the cafe, i dont dare to take out my hp and take the picture actually. So we just sat down and looked at the menu which they gave to us.
I saw this nice food pictures onto the table. It's cover with a thick glass.


Their menu.. a lot of foods. But all are western foods.


After we ordered the foods. I found their counter is nice. Looks like a bar table.


Something hiding at the corner. Haha~ That is a smaller ktv set there. After that then i found, it's main door actually =.= i came in with their back door. chew~
I did ask the lady boss, she said the ktv set is only for their church members come for gathering. Wah.. Special ar. Ops.. I should looking around 1st before I ask lar.


Dont know what is it. But the light is very nice. It's a closs.


This wall "abba father", i dont know what is it at all. I am buddish lar.


Very cute book mark on the table.



Just took for few picture only, our foods all came already^_^ yam yam.. can start to eat lor~


After our lunch, i played with my boss daughter awhile.

Very full for our lunch that day. Cannot order too much of foods next time.
But hor, their foods realy nice lor. Can go and try~^^

7 comments:

rambochai said...

nice cafe... i will go there and try liao la... :)

charlene said...

oh ya.. it is very suitable for u^^

rambochai said...

hahha/.... . actually i just know that , that is my church member cafe lah .... hahaha..... i will go there on 24/12 7pm celebrating my friend birthday... ... :)

charlene said...

opps~ maybe u wil c me there lor^^

Anonymous said...

me here nice place have a dinner wakkaka

charlene said...

maybe. but i nvr try to have dinner there b4.

Anonymous said...

昨晚经过有看到,新开的哦~不知道几时我可以过去参观下咧,哈哈